First Nations Opportunity Plan
Arctic Arrow Powerline Group recognizes the importance of working together with First Nations individuals and groups to create sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships that contribute to the success and growth of our communities.
Many existing First Nation’s Development Corporations have similar values to ours and are looking to become business partners. By pursuing open, collaborative joint ventures with Aboriginal business partners, we can create the foundations required to build profitable relationships with growth, employment, and investment opportunities.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships which capitalize on business opportunities
- Provide employment and PLT apprenticeship opportunities
- Develop relationships with existing Aboriginal subcontractors
- Build strong relationships based on trust and understanding
- Become part of the government-driven process of economic development in First Nation communities
- Establish ourselves as a leader in First Nations business opportunities
AAPG is committed to developing our relationships with First Nations and Metis communities based on mutual respect for one another in a spirit of cooperation and shared responsibility. We recognize that First Nations and Metis peoples and their lands are unique in Canada, with distinct legal, historical and cultural significance.